To get your flu season underway, you need to confirm and submit your baselines in the portal here and then click "Flu"
*Baselines should be submitted by July 3rd, 2020.
What is a Baseline?
At VaxCare, we establish a baseline for your flu-season. Your baseline is the total number of doses we anticipate your practice is going to administer for the entirety of the 2020-2021 flu season (this includes any flu clinics). This calculation is created by the amount of flu shots given with us last year. You must submit your baseline by either confirming or editing our baseline suggestion for you clinic.
**For newer Partners who started after December 1st, 2020, we have left your baseline blank for you to complete by product.
How Do I submit my 2020-2021 Flu Season Baseline?
Step 1: View your suggested baseline for each product
To access baselines, select "Inventory" in the top menu of your Portal, and then select "Flu." This will bring up the baselines pop-up. If you have multiple clinic locations, make sure to select your clinic listed underneath "Current season"
Step 2: If you need to make updates to a product, you can request a different baseline by clicking the blue button in the top right hand corner
- Please use the free text field to provide notes as to "why" a change is being requested.
- Baselines can only be changed in the portal at the beginning of the season. Once you submit your baseline the only way to make any changes is by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will always be able to request additional flu stock as the season progresses.
Step 3: Click "Submit Baselines"
- VaxCare will reach out with any questions regarding what has been submitted.
- You can check back on the baselines page at a later date to view the approval status
Automatic Flu Replenishment
Remember, the baseline is your best estimate as to what you plan to administer this flu season. If your usage during flu season happens to exceeds your baseline, we'll still ship you the doses you need, pending manufacturer availability.
For clinics holding outreach clinics, your baseline should include all doses to be administered, including those outreach clinics.
For more details on what to expect from the 2020-2021 flu season with VaxCare, please continue onto our flu season article.
Have questions or concerns about this article? Message us using the blue button on the bottom right hand side of your screen.