It's the 15th of the month and you know what that means! Compensation time! There are a few line items that comprise your Compensation Statement.
- Compensation Earned by Partner in Current Month - doses paid to you in current month.
- Vaccine Fee Deducted from Partner in Current Month - doses charged back as either Partner Bill, Self Pay, or Charge Backs.
- Net Inventory Adjustment in Current Month - Inventory transactions that created a financial impact.
- VaxHub Fee due to VaxCare
- Current Month Amount
- Prior Month's Balances due to Partner/(VaxCare) - a balance on your account that is pending.
Net Inventory Adjustment in Current Month
This adjustment comes from any inventory transactions created on the VaxHub that result in a financial impact. These include;
- Count Variances
- Transfers in/out
Viewing These Transactions
You can see a list of these transactions on the Inventory Balance Vaccine Insight
Once you select your location and month it will give you a list of those transactions. Anything that is negative will result in a charge and anything that is positive will result in a credit. You can also Export as Excel to be able to filter for your needs.
Notice the total at the top. This closes out on the last day of each month. Our goal is to end the month with a total of $0 variances. To find count variances use the below button. You can always go back and find the missing doses even after the charge.
Still have questions? Refrain from pulling your hair out, reach out to our Customer Care team. We're happy to help! Message us directly by clicking on the blue Intercom bubble in the bottom right corner of your screen. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call us at 1-888-829-8550.