We are a certified application in the Allscripts store for an integration with PM (Practice Management) & Pro (Professional EHR). Integrating with your EHR enables us to automate a slew of manual tasks, simplify your workflow and save you time. While we do transmit data to and from you’re EHR, we only have access to data you’ve shared. We are excited to make the connection for you!
First things first, we'd like to know a few things. When requested, please provide the following information:
- Your Allscripts Client Account Number so that we can submit a Partner Activation Request to Allscripts.
- Is your connection cloud hosted or on-premise? If you're on-prem, we will need to request some additional information about your server.
- What version are you on for PM? You can find this at your Practice Management log in screen.
- Confirm that all immunization orders available for selection in the drop down contain the CPT code in parenthesis. This is how our system identifies the order to be able to display it on the VaxHub.
- Your VaxCare representative will be asking you for a list of your users and providers during enrollment. They will be providing you with a template for this information. It is important that you add in all providers and their NPIs so that the scheduled appointments can be assigned to the correct provider in VaxCare.
Once we have the above information, the following will be completed by VaxCare and Allscripts (yes, no work for you!):
- We will complete the set up for the messages and the subscription within our database.
- Allscripts will set up a vendor user called “ADPVendorVaxCare” within your Allscripts account. This user is a non-clinical user so there aren't any fees associated with the user license. VaxCare personnel does not have access to your Allscripts instance. It is set up to enable the integration, as well as for permissions and auditing purposes.
And that’s it! The approximate timeline for completion is 3 weeks. Please head to the next article to learn more about what to expect once the integration is live.