If you find you accidentally added or omitted a vaccine from your patient's Check-Out prior to midnight of the current business day, you can remedy the issue by editing their check-out on the VaxHub (See: Editing a Patient Check-Out).
If you realize the mistake at any point after midnight of the date of service, you can update a patient's claim by calling our Customer Care team at 1-888-829-8550.
Updating a patient's claim includes any of the following:
- Voiding an entire claim.
- Adding or removing specific vaccine(s) from an existing claim on a previous date of service.
- Updating the lot number of a vaccine administered on a previous date of service.
- Correcting a date of service.
- Updating the patient's demographic or insurance information.
- Changing the patient's method of payment through VaxCare.
- Any other change to the information provided to VaxCare regarding a patient, their demographic information, or their vaccine record.
Please note: For patients with a deductible, editing a particular claim could influence subsequent claims filed/paid after the date of submission. For all patients, editing a claim could result in financial responsibility for your practice.
Still have questions? Reach out to our Customer Care team. We're happy to help! Message us directly by clicking on the blue Intercom bubble in the bottom right corner of your screen. Email us at email@example.com. Or call us at 1-888-829-8550.