To get your flu season underway, you need to confirm and submit your baselines in the portal here.
*Baseline's should be submitted before July 31, 2018.
What is a Baseline?
At VaxCare we establish a Baseline for your flu-season. Your baseline is the total number of doses we anticipate your practice is going to administer. This calculation is created by the amount of flu shots given with us last year.
**For newer Partners who started after November 1st, 2017, we have left your baseline blank for you to complete by product.
How Do I submit my 2018-2019 Flu Season Baseline?
Step 1: View your suggested baseline for each product
To get there yourself, select "Inventory" in the top menu of your Portal. In the left-hand menu, click "Flu Management", and the drop-down underneath called "2018 Baselines".
Click on your clinic to drop-down all baseline suggestions.
Step 2: If you need to make updates to a product, select the "Request a different baseline" button
- Please use the free text field to provide notes as to "why" a change is being requested.
- Baselines can only be changed in the portal at the beginning of the season. Once you submit your baseline the only way to make any changes is by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will always be able to request additional flu stock as the season progresses.
Step 3: Click "Submit Baselines"
- VaxCare will reach out with any questions regarding what has been submitted.
- VaxCare will update your baseline approval status by August 15th.
Automatic Flu Replenishment
Remember, the baseline is your best estimate as to what you plan to administer this flu season. If your usage during flu season exceeds your baseline, we'll automatically ship you the doses you need.
For clinics holding outreach clinics, your baseline should include all doses to be administered, including those outreach clinics.
For more details on what to expect from the 2018-19 flu season with VaxCare, please continue onto our flu season article.
Have questions or concerns about this article? Message us using the blue button on the bottom right hand side of your screen.